Being a Slow Food member at Terra Madre Salone del Gusto makes sense!
Here are all the benefits you can enjoy, and we will keep updating the list!
- discounts of up to €5 on every Taste Workshop or Cooking School ticket and €10 for Dinner Dates.
- exclusive events*.
Here is the complete list of Taste Workshops specially reserved for members:
– Peppino Tinari’s Philosophy From Farm to Table
– Mexico: A Golden Wedding between Legumes and Cereals
– Only Natural Oysters, Thank You!
– Raw Seafood, Sustainable Seafood
– Fava Beans in Ancient Egypt
– Peppers Plain and Simple
– With Frying Colors
– Lebanon: Spices and Herbs, the Taste of Health
– Vertical Tasting: Pieropan, Wines from the Soul
– Vertical Tasting: Pietracupa, Something Else Entirely
– Terroir: All the Barolo in the World
– The Very Near Future: the Slow Food Clairin Presidium
– Wines of the Balkans: Ancient Native Varieties and Ancestral Traditions
– God Save the Beer: Britain’s Brewing Traditions
* If you are not yet a member, you can book these events at the same time as buying a membership card, which you can pick up during Terra Madre Salone del Gusto.
- discounts for many of the events in the “Terra Madre In” program. Have a look at the workshops, dinners, and tours available and see which ones have benefits for Slow Food members.
- discounts for purchases at the Terra Madre Salone del Gusto Market. Many exhibitors are offering deals for Slow Food members: Look for the “Discounts for Slow Food members here” sign on the stands.
- 30% discount on Slow Food Editore publications.
- discount on Slow Food merchandising.
- discount at the Terra Madre Kitchen.